Policy on the Protection of
The philosophy of LUMINE Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is to be “the Life Value Presenter-creating delight beyond your expectations”. As an operator of shopping centers, the Company recognizes the protection of personal information as a critical theme of the Company and ensures every employee knows it is essential to practice the Policy.
1. Dealing with personal information
In dealing with personal information, the Company collects, uses and provides personal information carefully and appropriately under a management system established for protecting personal information according to the nature of business.
2. Ensuring the accuracy and safety of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Company refrains from using personal information for any purpose other than the intended purpose, and takes measures to ensure personal information is not used for any such purposes. In addition, the Company takes reasonable safety measures from information technology and management organization perspectives to ensure the prevention of unauthorized access to, as well as loss, damage, infringement, leakage, etc. of personal information, while being ready to rectify the situation promptly when necessary.
3. Compliance with codes, laws, and regulations
In order to ensure the protection of personal information, the Company complies with personal information-related laws and regulations, guidelines and other codes specified by the government.
4. Claims and consultation regarding dealing with personal information
The Company appropriately responds to any claims and consultations regarding dealing with personal information in a prompt and sincere manner.
5. Continuous improvement of the Personal Information Protection Management System
The Company reviews the Personal Information Protection Management System periodically, and makes improvements continuously to keep the system at its best.
- LUMINE Co., Ltd.
- Makoto Takahashi, President & CEO
About the Privacy Mark
In June 2006, the Company obtained the Privacy Mark which is granted by Japan Information Processing Development Center (currently JIPDEC) to companies that deal with personal information in a proper manner.
Purpose of using personal information
When the Company obtains personal information, it will notify or publicize the purpose of use in an appropriate manner. The purposes for which the Company obtains and uses personal information are as follows.
1. Customer information
- (1) To process applications for LUMINE CARD and other operations that are outsourced by View Card Co., Ltd.
- (2) To dispatch direct mail and other notifications of various services
- (3) To respond to customers' opinions and requests which are posted to the Voice of Customers Box placed inside individual stores or via the inquiry form of this site
- (4) To deliver a gift to prizewinners selected in a lottery for various campaigns
- (5) To process the operation of customer management, product delivery, settlement of payment, and distribution of mail magazines, and conduct events, campaigns, questionnaires and other beneficial programs, etc. in iLUMINE
- (6) To promote sales activities including the research and analysis of iLUMINE marketing data and advertisement delivery, etc.
- (7) To make notifications regarding matters necessary for operating the site of iLUMINE
2. Business partners' information
- (1) To conduct operations appropriately and smoothly in order to pursue the purpose of the Company's business
3. Recruitment and employee information
- (1) To process operations regarding screening and acceptance procedures
- (2) To manage employee labor
4. Specific personal information
- (1) To manage employee labor
- (2) To conduct operations of the employee shareholding association and the employee saving schemes
- (3) To prepare and submit a statutory payment record, etc.
- (4) To provide services other than the above which are specified by the My Number Act
Method of making complaints or requests for disclosure, correction, cessation of utilization, and consultation, etc.
A complaint or a request for disclosure, correction, cessation of utilization, and consultation, etc., shall be submitted using the designated request form accompanied by a document that serves as an identification document. Requests submitted in any other way shall not be accepted. A request for certain types of disclosure, etc. is subject to processing fees.
Contact inquiring about personal information or requesting disclosure, correction, cessation of utilization, etc.East Japan Railway Company Headquarters Building 10F, 2-2-2 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0053
Privacy Management Office, LUMINE Co., Ltd.
(Business hours: 9:30–18:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, national and New Year holidays)
Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization
The Company is recognized as an accredited personal information protection organization.
Complaints regarding our dealing with personal information can also submitted to:
Personal Information Protection Claim Office of JIPTECAddress:
12th floor, Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi , Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
[Inquiries about our products and services shall be submitted to a predetermined contact]
Dealing with information on the Company's website
About Google Analytics
Google Analytics can be disabled by changing the customer's browser settings. It can be disabled by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on from the Google website, and then adjusting the browser settings.